Monday, September 14, 2015

hi and welcome to my new blog

I hope to give some people some ideas of what I would have done if I was a pilot. ill go through some airplane crashes and figure out what i "if I was a pilot" would have done in that situation. Not saying im better but my way would have saved lives!


You will expect I'm going to mention all well known and documented air crashes, like in tv shows and known in popular culture but I can't, I'm not lazy but there are incidents where it wasn't a pilot error and I think it's up to others to figure out, those ones I will ignore as aircraft are being updated, made to fly safer every year or so, so I may not get to those unless something prompts me to go talking about it, I mean I'm going to go after incidents that I watched or knew about where my situation expertise could have changed the outcome...some you see how easy it would be to make these choices...some you might not!!

That's the just of what this blog is about.  and hope you enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment